- When is check-in / check-out time?
- The check-out time is 24 hours from the time of check-in.
- How much do you charge for wireless Internet access?
- We do not charge. Free WiFi is provided.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes we offer room service, The timings for the room service will be Lunch (11 - 3.30pm), Snacks (3.30pm - 7pm) and Dinner (7pm to 11pm)
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- As per the government rule, smoking is prohibited in all public areas. All rooms on the first floor are non-smoking rooms. However, there are places dedicated for smoking.
TRANSPORTATION / DIRECTIONS
- How do I get to the hotel?
- The hotel is at a walkable distance from Egmore Railway Station, 2 kilometers from the Central Railway Station, 18 kilometers from the international and domestic airports and 10 kilometers from Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus (CMBT), Koyambedu Bus Stand. Our Locate Us and Reach Us pages have these details too.
- How far is the hotel from major tourist attractions?
- The distance between our hotel and major tourist places is within 2 to 10 kilometers. Please visit the Around Chennai page here for more details.
- What is your cancellation / deposit policy?
- Cancellations must be made within 48 hours.
- Is my ID or passport required at check-in?
- Yes your ID is required at the time of check in as it is a mandatory rule by the Chennai Police and the Government of India.
- For Indians the Aadhar card, Voters ID or Driving Licence can be given as ID proof.
- If in case you are having a Chennai ID proof, but living outside Chennai, Chennai ID will not accepted for accommodation in our rooms. Along with the Chennai ID proof it will be necessary to also have ID proof of working outside of Chennai.
- For foreign nationals Passport ID is required and also the filling up of the C-Form as per the rules of the Indian Government.
- Can I check-in with my credit / debit card?
- Yes you can.
- Upto what age do kids stay for free?
- Below 10 years.
- What are the hours of the restaurant and bar?
- Pandian Multicuisine AC Restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm on all days for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Sessions.Maharaj AC Bar is open from 11am to 11.30pm on all days. Happy Hours will be offered from 11am to 6pm.
- What are the different cuisines offered at the restaurant?
- Pandian Multicuisine AC Restaurant offers South Indian, Indian, Chinese and Continental Cuisines.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please contact our Front Office Manager on +91 98414 21202.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards, cash and online payments.
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Yes please contact our Room Division Manager on +919841421202, Banquet Manager on +919841421209 and also Director Sales on +919841421201
- How do I book a meeting / conference / get together at Hotel Pandian?
- You can contact our Banquet Manager on +919841421209, our Sales Coordinator on +919841421205, our Room Division Manager on +919841421202, Reservation Executive on +919841421207 and you can also contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- What are the current offers available?
- Please go to our website www.hotelpandian.com Offers page for the latest offers and you can make the reservations by clicking on the Book Now Option.
- What are the terms & Conditions?
- No two offers can be clubbed together and availed. Any one offer or exiting discount only can be availed.
- Offers can be used in conjunction with other promotions, in-house offers, discounts, vouchers or other special offers unless or otherwise expressly stated.
- The offer / voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or equivalent.
- All other standard terms and conditions of the Hotel would apply.
- Hotel Pandian reserves the right to add, modify all of these terms and conditions or replace them wholly or in part at any time without prior notice.
- What are cancellation charges?
- The cancelation charges are as follows
- FOR INDIVIDUALS
- 24-48 hrs. prior to arrival : 50% of room tariff, per reserved room / rooms.
- Within 24 hrs. prior to arrival : 100% of room tariff, per reserved room / rooms.
- FOR GROUPS
- Reservations for 5 to 25 and more rooms are considered as Group Booking. Please note that group bookings needs to be cancelled at least 15 days prior to arrival. Cancellation of a group booking involves the following cancellation charges plus applicable taxes.
- 7-14 days prior to arrival: 50% of applicable room tariff for the block of rooms reserved.
- Within 7 days prior to arrival: 100% of applicable room tariff for the block of rooms reserved.